Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sticky


These rock candy originated 500 years ago in Germany.
Sticky has more than 9 years of candy-making history.
It was awarded the highest rating by the National Environment Agency for cleanliness and hygiene.
If quality matters, sticky has no substitute.

Set A Sticky Candy 225 gm @$8.90
(Lychee Pillows and Grape Rock)





Set B Sticky Candy 225 gm @$8.90
(Smiley Rock & Cola Pillows)

Important notes:
  1. Last orders and payments must be made by Tuesday, 30th November 2010, before 5p.m.

  2. Products will reach you earliest Wednesday, 15th December 2010, after 5p.m.

  3. Strictly no refund for orders.

  4. No changes will be made once payment is made.
  5. Sticky products are Halal-Certified.

  6. Store the products in cool/ room temperature at dry areas or in the refrigerator.

  7. Customers are advised to store product in air-tight container.

  8. Customers are advised to consume the products within 3 months.

12 comments:

  1. my girls friends would be interested to buy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want one smiley and one lychee,


    david .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello David, it comes in a set. Like Set A consist of the 2 flavours. It comes in a jar like the picture above. Ask your friends help get some for Christmas presents too! Thanks ALOT(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ! I want Set A and B ! :D
    MAISIE HERE ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAiSIE! hahah! thanks alot. please do a transfer to me (: at POSB SAVINGS 195-32155-8
    Give me the transaction number. Help me ask your girlfriends want anot. hahah! Id confirm your order and also, send it to you personally on either 15,16 or 17 next month! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA ! Okay ! :D Once i've transfered i let you know ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhh! I dont know who replied me in the most latest comment! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ONE SET B THANK YOU.

    JIALE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ONE SET A THANK YOU.

    JIALE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want one Set A n one Set B... Thanks... :)

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, it's me again. I need 2 set A, and 1 set B. contact me at 94552125 please. thank you!

    -Charlene.

    ReplyDelete