Thursday, November 18, 2010

Merci Chocolate

Brand of a French Chocolate, manufactured by a German company.
The word "Merci" is the French word for "Thank You".
Each Flavour has its own individual color, to distinguish it from the other flavours in the box.
Merci Chocolate is a popular gift for special moments like birthdays, other's days, and especially Christmas.


Merci Finest Selection- @$7.20 ( Usual retail price- $8.50) SAVE 15%!

1) White/ Grosse Merci Chocolate




2) Blue/ Helle Merci Chocolate



3) Dark Merci Chocolate





Important notes:
  1. Last orders and payment must be made by Tuesday, 30th November 2010, before 5p.m.
  2. Collection can be done earliest by Wednesday, 15th December 2010, after 5p.m.
  3. Strictly no refund for others.
  4. No changes will made once payment is done.
  5. Merci products are non-Halal Certified, but supplier declare their products contain no pork or lard.
  6. Store product in a refrigerator.
  7. Customers are advised to consume products within the expiry date as indicated on the packaging.

10 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm interested to buy your grosse merci chocolates! i'll meet you tmr friday at dbg xchange to pay you @ around 6pm? Hope you are free to meet up around that time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested to get a box of dark merci chocolate.

    Rayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna get a box of dark merci chocolate :)

    Yi Yong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuuhhh! I feel so touched seriously! Hahah people, thank you so much.

    I'd be sending the orders to you personally on the 15,16 and 17 December. If you've got a posb card, please do a bank transfer of the total amount to POSB SAVINGS 195-32155-8.Please also do tell me the transaction no. So I can take note (:

    If not, you can just pass me in cash at a convenient timing.

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to have a box of Merci Dark Chocolate, a pack of Kettle Honey Dijon Chips & a bag of Set B Sticky Candies. Where we meet? Tuesday 7.30pm @ DBG ZoneX or Friday 3pm @ Bukit Panjang Plaza?

    Victor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...

    I want 1 White/ Grosse Merci Chocolate... thankx... :)

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I'm Edwin's cousin. I need 1 white Merci and 1 blue Merci. Do contact me at 94552125. :) thanks!

    -Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ferly .
    Lydia Ng - White Merci
    Tiffany Chor - Whilte Merci .
    Total two boxes .
    Order Order . :D
    Thank you .

    -Tiffany .

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELLO,
    I would like to get 3 merci WHITE (:
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEy LECIA here.
    i'd like to get a merci BLUE (:
    thanks

    ReplyDelete